My University Life

So yea, they are my 'gang' I met in my first sem of university life. 

It's been awhile since I've posted any new updates after starting my uni. I was glad that I meet people who are friendly and crazy enough to mix around with me. I thought the course that I've chosen might not have friendly people around me and I would be studying 24/7 and be alone :)

Life turns out pretty differently when I started week 2 in uni. I chopped off the unnecessary relationships that make me feel uncomfortable and started making new friends in my uni. I joined a few clubs and met new people. That makes my life here easier because it feels more like home?(to have people you know around you). 

At first, I was really motivated and excited to start my uni life. I thought it will be 24/7 studying and getting good grades. But in the end, I am occupied by all the assignments given and overwhelmed by those assignments at the beginning. Soon, I get used to all the overwhelming situation and started hanging out with friends. We hangout, make jokes, rush assignments and had fun tgt. I admit that, I do not have any "energy" to meet new people again. IDK WHY. but yea... I think I'd like to stay in my comfort zone for a little while until I end my finals. 👀  
It was quite a different life I'm living on right now as compared back then but I like it this way. 😊 I still do not get homesick till now. Idk why either. Maybe it's because my mother always come over and see me.

💙 💛 💚 💜 💗 💓 💕 💝 Till next time! Baiiiiii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love V.S Social Media

Loving yourself

Love