It's THE DAY .

Landing to Taipei's International Airport
It's been a few days since my last update hehe. I've been procrastinating all these while since my exam has ended.

Ya know, exam ends and I felt hyped for doing stuffs like working out and stuff, cooking, baking and a lot more. And now I'm ended up with watching dramas with tons of episodes and the plan of mine has ruined. Oops... :(

By the way, today is the day I'll have to do my last minute packing for my Taiwan trip !! Yay !!!! so excited travelling with my buddy hehe. It'll be a special one :D With that being said, this post is gonna be the last update for now until I return from Taiwan ! hehe. Wish me to have a save flight ! 👊
The disadvantage of this trip is... I'm gonna gain a few pounds more and get "rounder" than before 👀😓😂.

= Be kind to one another 💖

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love V.S Social Media

Loving yourself

Love