Thoughts .

This is a photo taken by me :)

This was taken about 2 years back when I was heading back from Taiwan to Malaysia ...

Looking at this pic always made me start thinking of my life.
This world is a beautiful place yet people always take nature for granted. Lately I've been watching videos about the puppy mills? something like that where those people breed dogs without license or legal reasons.

Seeing puppies and doggies being treated like this made me rethink about humanity . I know everyone does when they saw videos like that but the thing is there are people working their a** off to save these pets life. On the other hand, there are more people who made pets to be treated like that. Is it fair? it isn't. There are many viral videos on YouTube , Facebook and Twitter about the pets being treated badly, living in a filthy environment, starving them and so on... Yet, there are no rules and regulations that go against these acts. Hmm... if I were given a chance to help save the pets life. I'd definitely do so.

= Be kind to one another ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love V.S Social Media

Loving yourself

Love