W.Diary

Spectacular view from here huh ? Teehee.




Frankly speaking , who hates traveling around the world?

I personally love everything about Aviation. No kidding. I'd like to be someone who involves in working airports or something else related to aviation.
Sadly, the reality is my eyesight got worse when I was 6 years old. (I loved watching TV and I still do now ) 👅



Finally after a few years of struggling throughout my high school life. I'm graduated now. I got to travel to Taiwan soon ! Thanks to my mom 💕 ^.^
This time I'm gonna travel with my friend Vivian tgt with me ! This is exciting because it is my first time travelling with my friend 👀  Hehehe
Will update this blog soon with pictures taken in Taiwan !!!

= Be kind to one another 💟

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love V.S Social Media

Loving yourself

Love