I'M BACK

Hey guys 💓

I'm finally back home from Taiwan after traveling for 7 days ? about a week haha ✌ It was a fascinating trip. I mean the people I travel with and the new traveling spots I went this time is completely spectacular 😌 😊 It is my dad's hometown - Taiwan . According to the Asian's culture, children follow father's surname, family culture and many more stuff. So yea, I'm a Malaysian but having Taiwanese gene in my body. Teehee 💁👅

I remembered when I was a kid, I used to travel to Taiwan with my dad and mom to visit my grandma in Taiwan. Unfortunately, the God has take her away from our family when I was 10 years old. She was 100 years old if I'm not mistaken. I used to travel once a year to go visit her 😢 ever since she left us, I started to get busy with my school life and my parents have to work hard for the family.

After a few years now, I'm finally graduated from my beloved high school which I've been there for 12 years. This time I went to Taiwan with one of my bestie I met in school in high school, it feels completely different 💬 I can't tell if it was a good thing or bad but I enjoyed it. ❤😉
I could tell that by weighing myself because I gained a few pounds after this trip 😂 My workout plan failed ruthlessly. 👋 💔 (just kidding, I'm not that sad 😂)

By the way, I did a 5mins long video for you guys to enjoy it ^.^
Please go check out my YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzdQTI7Vy6QbWa64XZZJzMQ?disable_polymer=true


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love V.S Social Media

Loving yourself

Love