Cyber Bullied .



Guess who ? 
It all started about 3 years back.

I was one in the millions of victim for cyberbully. I did not know what exactly happened, but all I know was all of a sudden. People start talking bad behind my back . People called me names. People started cursing me when I could hardly recognise them.

My mom did not know about this. I suffered all this alone. For once, I tried to end my life. I don't get it why people do this to me, what have I done wrong?

Turns out it was students from other high school started this. It happened to be some misunderstanding between me and that person so he decided to do that. He might not even notice this is cyberbully I guess ... Anyways, I became down, I deactivated every social media which people could find me and insult me in their own ways. I couldn't handle it alone. I remember back then I did not even tell my friends about this. I started to feel like the whole world is going against me. I feel like someone who committed a serious crime. I talked less. I had anxiety. I had depression. I over think way too much and caused me insomnia.

FYI, I am a cheerleader from my high school for 5 years (TITANS) . It helped me to go through this. I started another new chapter of my life. I started working out, training... I started my diet. I thought if I look better, people would accept the new me ? It turns out, I became more stressful about myself. I started binge eating. My weight definitely went down. I realised people still hate me and do the same as what they did. That night, I think about it all. I remembered my friends telling me, people who hates you are people who admires you but they failed to be you. This sentence. This person saved me. I started to ignore all those critics and hatred towards me. I started focusing on the good side. I live my life.

Now, 3 years later. I am a whole new person if anyone were to compare me back then. Positive-thinking people started to step into my life , cheering me up, accompany me going through the hardships. I'm finally graduated from high school now. Although, my confidence isn't as great as the past but with the help of my friends and family. I know I can be the best out of me soon.

I met new friends, true friends and friends who are worth it. :) It all just got better when I step back and calm down from what I was facing back then. I know there will be greater challenges in my life later. But for now, I'll live the best out of my life 💓

= Be kind to one another 💘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love V.S Social Media

Loving yourself

Love