MOANA

Yep that's me

Oh hey, when you think I'm about to post some sweet cheesy post, I ain't gonna do that :)
Valentine's Day is not my day (yay..)

Last year, MOANA from Disney came out and I was having SPM so yea, I missed it until yesterday I watch the movie. I fell in love with "How Far I'll Go - Alessia Cara".
If you have not listen to this. You really should.


Click into the video and enjoy the song :)

Lyrics in this song is touching. As the only child in my family. Every decision made must be right. Choosing Computer Science to study in college is my choice and I always doubt myself if I could make it... but this song absolutely motivates me to move forward because every choice we make doesn't gives us setbacks but makes us stronger and making us to see a wider field of world to be successful. The most important thing during this journey is the support networks from friends and family to push us through ups and downs. There will be a lot of setbacks and things I'll be afraid of. It's ahead of me. Once I got through that, I know I CAN be the "perfect" daughter mentioned in the movie MOANA.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love V.S Social Media

Loving yourself

Love