IT'S CNY AGAIN ?!?!


It's the time of the year again ! (For Asians') I'm really curious about the Chinese New Year culture as a Chinese... Hmmm... 

1. We need to buy literally everything NEW as if we're renovating our home.
2. We need to buy new outfits (especially in RED & YELLOW) 
3. We need to CLEAN THE HOUSE .

So at this point I capitalised the three words is because my parents are both busy woman and man so as the only child in the family, I've got to do what I need to do --- CLEAN THE HOUSE
FYI, I've got OCD. It's not severe but I kinda have it since primary school, so cleaning hasn't been easy for me... Once I've decided to clean it, I'll make sure it's all cleannnnn AF or I'm not gonna stop.
Plus I have back problem, so it's kinda hard on me 💀💀
Today I was planning on cleaning this house alone by today and turns out I've taken entire day to clean my own room 👏👏 Well Done WINNIE, WELL DONE 👏👏
Gosh, I'm gonna have severe muscle pain and back ache tomorrow 👵  💤💤
Who's ready for CNY ? I AM NOT ( .____. )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love V.S Social Media

Loving yourself

Love